Florida PTA Forms
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ!
Please complete the mandatory New and Returning Officers Form (listed above) in order to receive this year's KIT OF MATERIALS (from Florida PTA).
These forms will be included in your Kit of Materials.
1. Fill out the New and Returning Officers Form online. (ALL MAILINGS WILL BE SENT TO THE PTA/PTSA PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED.)
2. Check your email for the email confirmation of the form submission.
3. After confirmation is received, the State Office will begin the process to send out the shipment of the membership cards with your Kit of Material Instructions. (Remember, these will go to the PTA/PTSA President's mailing address that you provided.)
4. You should receive your MEMBERSHIP CARDS packet within a week after you submit your information, unless your PTA/PTSA is missing something, in which you will be contacted by the state office.
5. When you receive your MEMBERSHIP CARD PACKET, remember to review and save the important instructions letter. (This will provide you with your LOG IN information to access the Kit of Materials online.)
6.The Florida PTA Kit of Materials will be sent to the President, Secretary and Treasurer of each local unit, after receipt of the current officers. This will be sent to each in a message from Constant Contact. It will include all information, and a template for the membership cards.