About Florida PTA
Florida PTA is the largest statewide volunteer organization working exclusively on behalf of children and youth. Founded in 1921 as a branch of the 6 million member National PTA, Florida PTA is made up of approximately 1,400 local units with more than 300,000 Florida members seeking to unite home, school and community for all children.
Support Florida PTA
As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational organization, Florida PTA is authorized to accept tax deductible charitable contributions in coalition with state and local agencies cooperating to influence policy makers on the health, education, welfare, and safety issues affecting children and youth.
Any mother, father, teacher, principal, custodian, cafeteria worker, coach, counselor, grandparent, student, businessperson or citizen who believes that children are our future is a welcome part of our organization.
Support the effort to Make Every Child's Potential a Reality with a donation of any amount. Click the Donate button on the side or mail your donation by check, cashier's check or money order payable to:
1747 ORLANDO CENTRAL PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32809-5732
Explore the rest of the website to learn more about Florida PTA, our conferences and events, our community and how you can get involved.
PTA Vision, Mission, Purposes
Making Every Child’s Potential a Reality!
- To Be A Powerful Voice For ALL CHILDREN,
- To Be A Relevant Resource For Families & Communities, &
- To Be A Strong Advocate For The Education & Well-Being Of Every Child
- To Promote The Welfare Of Children & Youth In The Home, School, Community, & Place of Worship
- To Raise The Standard Of Home-Life
- To Secure Laws For The Care & Protection Of Children & Youth
- To Bring Into Closer Relation The Home & The School, That Parents & Teachers May Cooperate Intelligently In The Education Of Children & Youth
- To Develop, Between Educators & The General Public, Such United Efforts As Will Secure For All Children & Youth The Highest Advantages In Physical, Mental, Social & Spiritual Education.
“DID YOU KNOW?”
Historically PTA Has Been Instrumental In: